Blue Printed Organic Mulmul Dupatta
Estimated Delivery:Feb 07 - Feb 11
Free Shipping: On orders above Rs.1500
Cash on Delivery: Available on most pincodes
Fabric: 100% Organic Cotton
Country of Origin: India
Artform: Handblock Printing
• Extra soft organic cotton fabric
• Absorbs sweat & moisture
• Breathable & lightweight
• No shrinkage
Dry in Shade
Wash dark colors separately
Note: As our garments are dyed with natural / toxic-chemical free colors, they might bleed on the first few washes or on the skin. Also as the garments are not machine-made but rather block-printed with hand, they have slight irregularities in colors and prints. These make each garment unique in its own self.
For orders placed within India
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We offer a return or an exchange within 7 days of receiving your order. Return Pickup & Delivery fees of Rs.200 (per upto 3 items) will have to be paid by you. Alternatively, you can ship the item(s) to our address.
Please note the following exceptions to our return & exchange policy:
- Returned items must have tags intact and must have no visible signs of wear, tear or use.
- Sale items are non-returnable and can only be exchanged for a product of the same or higher value by paying the difference in the amount.
- Item(s) once exchanged cannot be exchanged again.
- Shipping fees, if any, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
To initiate a return or exchange, please get in touch with our team on WhatsApp at 9311339577 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not provide a return/exchange option for international orders.
- In case if you receive a damaged product, Please intimate us within 48 hours of receiving the product at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at +91 9311339577 (Monday – Saturday, 10 AM-6 PM, IST).
- Order(s) once dispatched, cannot be canceled.